Sunday, November 22, 2015

Gluten Free Homemade Pizza


I have been searching to find the perfect homemade pizza crust. In the meantime, this one is the best mix I've purchased so far. It is rather spendy (around $5.00 a box) and calls for eggs, but it is better than a few others I have tried so far.

I will keep searching the recipe files for something more from scratch. I would say, "and cheaper, too," but it seems anything that is gluten free comes with an added price tag, especially all the gluten free flour substitutes.


Follow the directions on the box to make the crust and pre-bake it in the oven.


While it's baking you can prep your toppings. We used canned chicken, yellow peppers, red peppers, green onions and kale.


For the pizza sauce, we used half a can of tomato sauce and added our own spices.


Once the crust is pre-baked, remove it from the oven and add the toppings.


Return the pizza to the oven and bake an additional 20 minutes.


Yum!



Disclosure: The Excalibur Dehydrator link under "Other Sites" is an affiliated link. If you make a purchase using this link ~ you will receive free shipping, along with other specials. I also earn a small percentage to help support my blog. Thank you, your support is appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment