Sunday, August 3, 2014

Novelty Candy Wrappers

I haven't blogged in awhile as I've been spending much needed time designing new candy wrappers and giving my Landi Raemi website a new look, coordinating the design with my blog and Facebook webpages. I'm in the process of adding a new candy wrapper size, as well. I'm so excited about the new look and all the new designs for weddings, anniversaries, graduations, birthdays and other special events!

Below are some of the new snack-size candy wrapper designs I've created and listed on my website. For more designs, including other candy wrapper sizes offered, visit www.LandiRaemi.com.

White on Black Love:

Black on White Love:

Game Over:

Mustache and Lips: 

Color Block:

Reverse Banner:

Polka Dots:

Zebra & Silk:





Disclosure: The Excalibur Dehydrator link under "Other Sites" is an affiliated link. If you make a purchase using this link ~ you will receive free shipping, along with other specials. I also earn a small percentage to help support my blog. Thank you, your support is appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment