Friday, October 30, 2015

Foiled Garlic Burgers


Here's another foil-covered recipe that's not only easy to make, but also easy to clean up. The burgers have a wonderful moist and garlicky taste to them.

Spread a large piece of aluminum foil over a baking pan, shiny side up. Form the ground beef into as many patties as needed and place on top of the foil. Generously spread with minced garlic, then oregano and chives, and sprinkle some sea salt and pepper on, to taste.

Cover with another piece of foil, shiny side goes toward the burgers, and seal the edges. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to one hour, until done.


I apologize that I couldn't get a better photo of the finished product. It was either keep trying for a better photo, or eat while it was hot and I chose to please my tummy. Mmmm ... glad I did.




Disclosure: The Excalibur Dehydrator link under "Other Sites" is an affiliated link. If you make a purchase using this link ~ you will receive free shipping, along with other specials. I also earn a small percentage to help support my blog. Thank you, your support is appreciated!!


No comments:

Post a Comment