Sunday, August 2, 2015

Freezing Zucchini


Here is something I've never done before but so easy to do. I received two bags of zucchini from co-workers and they suggested grating them up and freezing them in two-cup measurements.

So I brought the zucchini home, washed them up and got my grater out.


I cut the ends and any spots off the zucchini and grated them. Then I measured them in a two-cup measuring cup and put them in sandwich baggies. To my delight, I had fifteen bags full!


I saved a couple smaller zucchini for eating, but the remaining bags all went into the freezer for now. One day soon I plan on trying out a few zucchini recipes.


Disclosure: The Excalibur Dehydrator link under "Other Sites" is an affiliated link. If you make a purchase using this link ~ you will receive free shipping, along with other specials. I also earn a small percentage to help support my blog. Thank you, your support is appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment